sábado, 14 de diciembre de 2013

CONCLUSION OF THE SUBJECT

Hello readers,

I'm here again for the last time because the term ends. More tan three months it's difficult to resume in just one post of the blog because there are a lot of interesting activities that we have done that for sure will be very important for the future.

Some of the most imporant values that I have learnt of this subject is that we have to lose the fear for talk in public, wear fancy dress, use different registers of the voice... We also achieve other goals like be able to create activity for students of Primary Education (related with CLIL) in which we had to show a tale in a funny way trying to trasmit the knwoledge through the WORKSHOPS.

I would like to highlight too the possibility to comment things that maybe in class we can't commment for the time or because we don't find the moment to tell our points of view. Anyway I have read lots of interesting blogs about educational topics related with education. For that reason I decided to create a post related with the video of Ken Robinson that I have seen in my own that deals with the problem of ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder). I told the story of my older brother who suffered of this disorder and the teacher told him that he had to be medicated. However my parents decided not to do it and today he can proudly say that he is an engineer of telecommunications.

The possibility of sharing ideas have allowed us to grow as a future teachers because our job will consist not only in teach things, we have to learn also to listen what other people have to say because sometimes we can be wrong and other people can have the key for help us in this difficult process of TEACHING.

The overall impresión of this blog activity is quite good and probably in the highest courses of primary education we can do activities like that,

Gonzalo

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario